Free Online Ceremonies

The Universal Life Church offers free ceremonies of a wide variety of types, online for your use. Wedding, funeral, baby naming ceremonies and more for your use.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Online Ceremonies

Abundance Blessing
By Sent by Enrique Hynes
Universal Life Church
What we do in a single thought of sharing the good, shifts the energy for
all. Peace.

FINANCIAL BLESSING SHARED - FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

Financial Blessings Prayer Shared
Heavenly Creator most Gracious and Loving, We open to You that You
abundantly bless my family and me. I know that You recognize that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. Creator, I send up a request for
financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for
myself and all to whom I send this message. The power of joined belief and energy by those who believe and trust in You is more powerful than any thing. I thank you in advance for your blessings. Great Universal Creator, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens and bring them into generous flowing financial abundance.

Release Your wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that You have given me, for I know how wonderful and mighty You are, and how when we have the faith of a mustard seed You will pour out blessings.
I thank You now for the recent blessings I have received and for the
blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me yet. So it is!!!

TAKE 60 SECONDS and send this on. Within hours you will have caused a multitude of people to ask for blessings from the Creator for each other.  Then sit back and watch the power work in your life for doing the thing that you know is for the benefit and blessing of all.
Peace and Blessings

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment