Free Online Ceremonies

The Universal Life Church offers free ceremonies of a wide variety of types, online for your use. Wedding, funeral, baby naming ceremonies and more for your use.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Online Ceremonies

Christian Financial Blessing
By Rev. Rick Sisco
Universal Life Church




MAY THE POWER OF GOD'S GRACE GO BEFORE YOU IN THE CHRIST LIGHT AS YOU SPEAK THESE WORDS OUT LOUD. THIS IS A POWERFUL PRAYER. SAY OUT LOUD. I KNOW WE ALL DESIRE A BLESSING AND GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT THE POWER OF PRAYER IN OUR HEARTS AND SOUL.






Heavenly Power, most Gracious and Loving God, I know that you are Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent. I also know that as extensions of you, we are all inseparably one. Knowing this, I understand that your power and prosperity is ours as well. I know that your infinite abundance is available to each and every one of us. I know that my family and I are blessed, as are each and every person. We know and recognize, that a family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in the Higher Power within each one of us.




Higher Power, with the consciousness of Christ, I send out a prayer of financial blessings for not only one person, but for all that may be needy. I know that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in Our Infinite Omnipotence is more powerful than anything.






God within, deliver us all from debt and debt burdens. Release powerful wisdom that we may all be good stewards over all that we have co-created, for we know how wonderful and mighty we are and how if we just trust in Our Power, and walk in the Word and have the faith of a mustard seed that we can co-create blessings.






With gratitude and joy for the recent blessings we have received and for the blessings yet to come, I release this word into the Law where I know it is done according to the Law.


And so it is. Amen.


********************


Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site with wedding ceremonies to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment