Free Online Ceremonies

The Universal Life Church offers free ceremonies of a wide variety of types, online for your use. Wedding, funeral, baby naming ceremonies and more for your use.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Online Ceremonies

By Rev. Kenneth Thompson
Financial Blessing


If you believe than it will unfold for with the power of true combined or unified 'consensus' an exponentiating effect manifests wonders - if you have doubts then delete this and enjoy your journey...


Financial Blessings
I'm claiming this for you.


Please claim it for me.


Your God has more than a thousand ways to provide for you, that you are not consciously aware of.


Here is your financial blessing! It's a simple prayer; do you have 30 seconds? Don't sleep on this...Someone recently read this for the first time, believed in its potential and received exactly enough for a $0 balance on all credit cards within the week they sent it on. If you need a financial blessing, continue reading this email.


Holy Spirit, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a family is more than just our mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who are in our life.


Holy Spirit, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for my self and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And that the power of joined Divine creation by those who know and trust is more powerful than anything. I
thank you in advance for these blessings. Beloved God, manifest for the person reading this this moment, a life without debt and debt burdens, and unfold fabulous wealth into their lives straight away.


Release your Divine wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you have given me Holy Spirit, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just know you are within, walking in our every word, and have the understanding of the mustard seed, that you pour out
endless blessings. I thank you now Lord God of My Being for the recent blessings I have already received and for those yet to come, because I know these too, already are. In this I say - So be it!

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment