Free Online Ceremonies

The Universal Life Church offers free ceremonies of a wide variety of types, online for your use. Wedding, funeral, baby naming ceremonies and more for your use.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Online Ceremonies

Prayer for a Sinner
By Pastor Dann Knight

John 14:6 -'And Jesus said to him .' "I am the way , the truth , and the life . No one comes to the father except through me ."



DEAR FATHER ,

I KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN PERFECT . IN FACT , I'VE MADE SOME PRETTY BAD CHOICES . BUT FATHER , I ADMIT MY SINS . I ACCEPT THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION . I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT HE , HIMSELF , BORE MY SINS AND TOOK MY PLACE , SO THAT I TOO , COULD HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE . I GIVE THANKS TO YOU FATHER , FOR LOVING ME EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT PERFECT . IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I PRAY . AMEN





"May the Lord of peace and hope richly bless you , as you continue to serve in all His ways ."

Deuteronomy 6:5 - Matthew 19:19 ,

Pastor Dann - 'Brother Thunder' (Mark 3:17)

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment